Plant and Machinery
Are you looking for a nationally accredited training provider that can ensure you meet the legal requirements for the safe operating of your plant and machinery? Growtrain offers a wide range of practical, hands-on training courses suitable for novice operators and advanced testing for those with a good deal of experience.
Our highly experienced training team are nationally accredited. This means we can offer both the training and deliver the examinations and assessments at the end of the course.
We offer plant and machinery courses in areas that include:
- Counterbalance lift truck operating
- Forklift telescopic handling
- Tractor driving and handling
- Scissor lift operating
- Brushcutters, chainsaws, disc cutters and welding
With a wealth of on-site experience we are able to tailor the courses we offer to make them directly relevant to the daily work and responsibilities of your staff.
“There is a legal duty for every employer to ensure that their employees are adequately trained for the machinery they operate” – Provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998 (Regulation 9).
Training is essential for every individual who operates heavy plant and machinery in a work environment.It is a legal requirement because it is essential for personal safety and the safety of others that may be around you.
Delivery of training at your own site will require:
- Somewhere quiet to do any theory work, ideally a classroom scenario with a few chairs and table.
- A power point to plug lap tops into.
- Loads to lift and mark out a course.
All equipment will require:
- A valid LOLLER certificate and fully charged to use during the practical elements.