Auditing - Internal Processes
A one day course ideally delivered at the client site. The course outline can be bespoke to the business needs.
- What is an Internal Audit?
- Internal Auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation's operations.
- How to explain the purpose of internal audit
- Who are internal auditors
- What to do during the planning stage
- Audit techniques
- How to write an effective audit report
- How to follow up afterwards
- Start Up Checks
- Internal Standards
- Staff and Visitors
- Health & Safety & First Aid
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX||26 Jul 2019||09:00h – 16:00h||£145.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX
26 Jul 2019
09:00h – 16:00h
£145.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 12 Places Available!
|Register Now » 12 Places Available!|
Contact Nina or Graham on 01243 216278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course