Auditing - Internal Processes
A one day course ideally delivered at the client site. The course outline can be bespoke to the business needs.
- What is an Internal Audit?
- Internal Auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation's operations.
- How to explain the purpose of internal audit
- Who are internal auditors
- What to do during the planning stage
- Audit techniques
- How to write an effective audit report
- How to follow up afterwards
- Start Up Checks
- Internal Standards
- Staff and Visitors
- Health & Safety & First Aid