BASIS Quality of Soils Level 6 Online
- This course will enable farmers, growers and advisers to understand the relationship between the physical structure, biology and the chemical processes that contribute to a healthy soil.
- It will demonstrate the interrelationships between these aspects of soil and how it is a dynamic and subtly changing ecosystem which can be influenced, both positively and negatively, by farming practices.
- Prior achievement of theFACTS qualification is required.
- Delivery via Zoom over a 8 day period at 3 hours per day.
- Cost £1100 plus vat
- BASIS Exam £326
- Introduction to soil
- The Physical, mechanical and morphological properties of soil. Water and air in soil
- Chemical properties of soil
- Soil organic matter. Carbon cycle
- Soil microbiota. Rhizosphere. Nitrogen and phosphorus cycles
- Soil mesobiota and macrobiota
- Soil, a non-renewable resource. Major threats to soil in the UK. Soil Health remediation practices. Soil testing methods
- BASIS full qualification detail
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Zoom||08:50h – 12:00h||£1,100.00||
08:50h – 12:00h
£1,100.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 8 Places Available!
|Register Now » 8 Places Available!|