Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Difficult People is a 1 day course, focusing on sensitive and constructive methods for clear, positive communications.
- it is important to know that Conflict needs to be handled well in order to achieve positive outcomes.
- Conflict, at its root, is basically a difference of opinion and, if addressed and explored, with differences resolved in a constructive way, the very thing we wish to avoid can be the basis for a stronger and more effective working relationship.
- When Conflict is handled well, it builds better understanding, greater trust and also, as a result, potentially better productivity.
- What triggers negative behaviour
- Personal and prepared case studies
- Understanding and dealing with negative behaviour
- Practise challenging difficult behaviour by using a developed model for positive communication
- Counselling, discipline and other management options