- Our Automated External Defibrillation (AED) course lasts half a day (3 hours) and is suitable for delegates working in any sector.
- The training meets Resuscitation Council guidelines to ensure that defibrillators can be operated safely and legally.
- The AED course itself can be delivered either in-house or attended as an open course, although we recommend the in-house option which enables the training to be tailored to suit the delegates’ workplace.
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments
- Course introduction.
- Legal compliance.
- CPR theory and practical.
- Conscious/unconscious heart attacks.
- When to use the AED.
- When not to use the AED.
- Operate the AED in different environments