Excellence in Customer Care
A key ingredient for a successful business is outstanding customer service. This course explores key service responsibilities from a business and employee perspective.
- A one day, highly interactive course, giving delegates the knowledge, understanding and confidence to deliver an exceptional service experience
- Outstanding customer service is one of the key ingredients to a successful business
- The customer needs to feel valued, special and a desire to use your services again and again
- Employees, who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve satisfaction and loyalty
- Exploring key service responsibilities from a business and employee perspective.
- The importance of meeting and exceeding customer expectation.
- Managing expectations of the customer.
- Recognising the need to be proactive in mitigating bad customer service.
- Focus on achieving deliverables and service level agreements.
- Understanding customers who are both internal and external
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX||10 Mar 2020||09:00h – 16:00h||£155.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX
10 Mar 2020
09:00h – 16:00h
£155.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 11 Places Available!
|Register Now » 11 Places Available!|