Excel - Overview of Formulas and Functions
- This half-day course covers the introduction to many Excel functions.
- Learn to manipulate and clean up records, use excellent financial and budgeting calculation functions, work out interest rates and straight line depreciation and so much more. With just under 500 built-in Functions, Excel is a strong tool that can speed up analysis processes that can help with decision making for business.
- Find the right functions for the task
- How to use the right function, with many examples of where these are best used
- The benefits of Excel for:
- Human Resources
- Serious number crunching using calculation functions
- Working out interest rates
- Straight line depreciation