Excavator 360 Safety Refresher ITSSAR
- ITSSAR accredited
- Delivered on clients site using site equipment
- 7.5hrs / 3 delegates
- Delegates must hold a current Excavator certificate.
- Please supply a copy of this in advance of attendance.
- NOTE: It is recommended by the HSE that refresher training take place after a set period of time (eg 3 — 5 years) to make sure employees stay competent (HSE Lift-truck training — Advice for employers).
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments.
- Maintain good driving habits
- Learn new skills where appropriate
- Reassess their abilities
- Refresher training or retesting might also be appropriate where operators have not used trucks for some time or are occasional users
- Appear to have developed unsafe working practices
- Have had an accident or near miss
- Have changed their working practices or environment.