Planning and setting up an Excel Spreadsheet
- This is a half day course - suitable for those who are fairly new to Excel and those who may use it on a daily basis.
- This course supports the learner quickly and efficiently to achieve a greater understanding of how to plan and prepare a worksheet, covering the understanding of why it is important to enter a range of content/data to then get the best out of it.
- During this half-day course, learners will become confident in producing worksheets which will include many shortcuts and explanations of why Excel behaves as it does.
- Plan and prepare a worksheet
- Enter a range of content/data to obtain the best information from it
- Learn the use of formulas and screen views
- Printing that actually fits on the page
- Explanations of why Excel behaves as it does