Counterbalance Novice ITSSAR
- A 5 day course for delegates with little or no recent operative skills/experience.
- This course is a fully accredited ITSSAR approved training course.
- Successful delegate attain a Certificate of Training.
- For ITSSAR Category B1 (up to 5 tonne) - courses held at Growtrain site.
- For ITSSAR Categories: B1 (up to 5 tonne), B2 (5 – 15 tonne), B3 (over 15 tonne) & B4 (Counterbalance – stand-on) – courses on client site, using client equipment.
- Please provide exact make and model of equipment at time of booking.
- Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
- Please bring photographic ID.
- Undertake daily checks pre-use
- Driving a fork lift truck in an efficient and safe manner
- Training in loading and unloading the fork lift truck
- Training in stacking and de-stacking the fork lift truck
- Know and apply the Operator’s Safety Code
- Understand legal responsibilities
- Theoretical test
- Practical test