Counterbalance Lift Truck Refresher ITSSAR
- This 1 day fully accredited ITSSAR approved Counterbalance Lift Truck Refresher training course is suitable for delegates with a current license.
- This ITSSAR approved course provides refresher training for individuals who have already completed the Forklift Counterbalance Truck training and are appropriately certificated to operate industrial counterbalanced forklift trucks.
- Regular refresher training will ensure operators:
- maintain good driving habits
- learn new skills where appropriate
- reassess their abilities
- Refresher training or retesting might also be appropriate where operators have not used trucks for some time
- are occasional users
- appear to have developed unsafe working practices
- have had an accident or near miss
- have changed their working practices or environment.
- NOTE: It is recommended by the HSE that refresher training take place after a set period of time (eg 3 — 5 years) to make sure employees stay competent (HSE Lift-truck training — Advice for employers).
- For ITSSAR Category B1 (up to 5 tonne) - courses held at Growtrain site.
- For ITSSAR Categories: B1 (up to 5 tonne), B2 (5 – 15 tonne), B3 (over 15 tonne) & B4 (Counterbalance – stand-on) – courses on client site, using client equipment. Please provide exact make and model of equipment at time of booking.
Delegate, Equipment & PPE Requirements
- High visibility jacket or vest
- Protective boots with good grip and protective guarding on the front vamp and instep (complying with EN 345-2)
- We also recommend you dress appropriately for weather conditions.
- Driving a fork lift truck in an efficient and safe manner
- Training in loading and unloading the fork lift truck
- Training in stacking and de-stacking the fork lift truck
- Know and apply the Operator’s Safety Code
- Understand legal responsibilities
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Fargro, Poling BN18 9PY||16 Oct 2020||08:30h – 16:30h||£195.00||
Fargro, Poling BN18 9PY
16 Oct 2020
08:30h – 16:30h
£195.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 3 Places Available!
|Register Now » 3 Places Available!|
Contact Nina or Graham on 01243 216278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course