Introduction to Computing
- The Introduction to Computing course is a 1 day training course, suitable for complete beginners.
- This course will introduce delegates to personal computers, what a PC is and what an operating system is.
- Users will also learn to identify and use the major components of a PC, both externally and internally, including: disk drives, monitors, mice, keyboards, and printers.
- Introducing the PC and using it
- Working with Folders and Files
- Understanding Software
- Introducing the Internet - Internet and E-mail tips
- Troubleshooting and tips