- This practical one-day course introduces the principles of Lean and provides managers and those responsible for process improvement, an understanding of the main benefits that Lean management can bring to a business.
- Lean benefits include improving productivity and minimising waste while saving time, inventory, resources, space and money.
- This engaging course will provide you with a complete overview of Lean as the first step towards implementing a Lean culture in your own organisation.
- What lean manufacturing is
- Basic lean tools (e.g. 5S, Poke Yoke) – an overview of the tools and principles needed to eliminate hidden wastes
- History of Lean
- Benefits of Lean
- The ‘value stream’, customer value and waste
- Value Stream Mapping as a way to identify areas for improvement
- Push and pull systems
- The Lean ‘hidden’ wastes and how to eliminate them