- This 1 day course is primarily focused on those who manage meetings. It is equally valuable for those who attend meetings.
- This course covers understanding the role of meeting attendees, what is expected of them and how to achieve meeting objectives.
- Delegates on this course will gain a greater appreciation of their valuable role and contribution at formal and informal meetings.
- The course covers team and group dynamic theory, communication skills, listening and speaking, the importance of an agenda and all stages of preparing, running and closing a meeting together with meeting documentation enabling successfully implemented meetings.
- Who manages meetings?
- Who attends meetings?
- Understanding the role of meeting attendees and what is expected of them
- How to achieve meeting objectives
- Formal and Informal meetings
- Team and group dynamic theory
- Communication skills
- Listening and Speaking
- The importance of an Agenda
- Preparing, running and closing a meeting
- Meeting documentation
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX||05 Jul 2019||09:00h – 16:00h||£145.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX
05 Jul 2019
09:00h – 16:00h
£145.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 12 Places Available!
|Register Now » 12 Places Available!|
Contact Nina or Graham on 01243 216278 or email email@example.com to book this course