Microsoft Access 2
For anyone seeking to expand their existing knowledge of table design, creating queries and designing forms and reports.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Create a relational database with linked tables
- Understand the importance of referential integrity and one-to-many relationships
- Improve the effectiveness of data tables with data validation by adding field properties
- Extract information from data tables by using advanced query techniques; modify table data with Delete, Update and Append queries
- Make new tables with Make Table Queries
- Create more comprehensive forms and reports for the entering, viewing and printing of data.