Microsoft Word 2
Reports, long documents and newsletters
For those who need to create or edit long documents and produce professional reports and newsletters that have a consistent and polished presentation. The course covers using Styles, document themes and Templates, images, diagrams and SmartArt.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Create columns of data using tabs
- Store frequently used words and phrases as "Quick Parts"
- Create styles for headings, customise automated bullets and numbering, document consistency
- Create and edit Templates for document standardisation
- Use time savers to create a bank of reusable document parts
- Generate and edit an automatic Table of Contents
- Insert Graphics, Charts, Screenshots and Diagrams into documents
- Use Section and Page breaks to create different layouts within the same document
- Apply and edit complex Headers and Footers