Nitric Acid Handling
- This Nitric Acid Handling course is designed to make those using or considering using Nitric acid aware of the hazards of its use, correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), good practices and protocols, as well as first aid requirements for its use.
- Course length 3 - 4 hours
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments.
- HSE Nitric Acid General Information
- Use of Risk Assessments,
- COSHH Assessments,
- Safe Systems of work
- Storage, handling, measuring dilutions and application from carboys and IBC’S
- Consequences of Exposure
- Emergency Planning