Paediatric First Aid
- The Paediatric First Aid course is a 2 day course for individuals to become a paediatric first-aider in the workplace
- For learners already working or preparing to work in the industry; requirements outlined in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- This qualification is assessed by a practical demonstration and written and oral questioning.
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments.
- Please bring photographic ID
- The role and responsibilities of the paediatric first-aider
- Injuries and emergencies such as choking and suffering from anaphylaxis
- Adult, Child and Baby Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation