Safe Use of Ladders / Working at Heights
- A half day course is designed as a guidance for the Safe Use of Ladders, used by delegates regularly within the workplace.
- It is important that people are safe when using ladders and stepladders.
- The training covers the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR).
- Ladders and stepladders can be a sensible and practical option for low-risk, short-duration tasks.
- This course covers the use of the right type of ladder and to use it safely
- When is a ladder the most suitable equipment
- Who can use a ladder at work
- Check your ladder and its condition before you use it
- Use your ladder safely
- The place of work where the ladder will be used
- Options for securing ladders
- Ladders used for access
- Safety Checks
- Setting up ladders and steps
- Safe use of ladders & steps
- Safety precautions
- HSE Safe Use of Ladders a brief guide
- HSE Working at Height a brief guide