Safe Use of A Stump Grinder NPTC Integrated Assessment Unit 220
- The Safe Use of A Stump Grinder course is an integrated 1 day course - full assessment is included at the end of the day to achieve the NPTC accreditation.
- This course covers safe starting, grinding operation, post operational checks, maintenance and reassemble.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with the working area, the proposed work including environmental and public hazard considerations.
- Risk Assessment process
- Emergency planning procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Features of a Stump Grinder, safe starting, post operational checks, grinding operation
- Maintenance of stump grinder
- Removal and replacement of cutters
- Reassemble and maneuver of stump grinders
- Carry out pre-start checks and site inspection