Supervising with Confidence
- A course designed to introduce new leaders to management.
- Increasing numbers of organisations expect junior and middle managers to act as leaders.
- This course will help to enhance your leadership, credibility and improve the performance of people within your organisation.
- You will look at how personal attributes, behaviours and common goals have the capacity to influence people.
- No formal training is required.
- Introduction to Management
- Management Development Programme
- Identify the role and responsibilities
- Recognise the advantages of using different leadership styles
- Effective communication
- The art of giving clear instructions
- Delegation the challenges and barriers
- Managing the performance of others and understanding the performance management cycle
- Dealing with difficult people assertive steps
- Giving feedback