Telehandler Experienced Operator ITSSAR
- Delivered on client sites using their truck and is suitable for delegates with basic operative skills and recent (within last 6 months) and regular use of a Rough Terrain vehicle.
- Accredited by ITSSAR approved training course. Successful delegates attain a Certificate of Training.
- ITSSAR Categories: J1 (Masted lift truck), J2 (Variable reach/telescopic up to 9m lift, 2 or 4 wheel steer/articulate), J3 (Telescopic above 9m lift 2 or 4 wheel steer/articulated), J6 (Variable reach/telescopic, rotating turret under 9m lift 2 or 4 wheel steer), J7 (Variable reach/telescopic, rotating turret over 9m lift 2 or 4 wheel steer), J8 (Articulated).
- Safety refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments
- Undertake daily checks pre-use
- Driving a Rough Terrain (Telescopic handler truck) in an efficient and safe manner
- Training in loading and unloading the fork lift truck
- Training in stacking and de-stacking the fork lift truck
- Know and apply the Operator’s Safety Code
- Understand legal responsibilities
- Theoretical test
- Practical test