Train the Trainer
- The Train the Trainer course is an interactive 1 day programme focusing on designing and delivering training packages to promote in–house training.
- Delegates will have the opportunity during the session to apply the skills learned.
- Teaching methods will be through practical demonstrations, hands on activities, case studies and observational exercises.
- Delegates will be able to identify, describe and demonstrate the skills necessary to deliver effective training.
- Planned training to meet objectives, understand training cycle model - identifying barriers to learning and teaching.
- Design measurable and achievable outcomes through evaluation, giving constructive development feedback.
- Recognise techniques to support and manage trainees, distinguishing learning styles, methods of delivery and materials for motivational training.
- Practice group engagement and manage group dynamics using flexible and diverse training methods.