- This advanced one day course covers creating and editing complex documents with indexes, cross references and field codes.
- Also covered is tracking document edits, comparing documents and collaborating with others.
- Setting up and managing mail merges, creating and editing complex tables, applying time savers and learning quick tips.
- Create complex Tables
- Word with Excel data
- Use Mail Merge
- Find and replace text
- Manage files within Word
- Mark specific parts of a document with bookmarks and cross references
- Insert Foot note and End note into documents
- Create a document index
- Insert Field codes for document automation
- User content controls to prompt the user for data and restrict editing and formatting
- Track document changes and compare documents