Using Word to Format and Present Reports
This is a half-day course for those using Word to create Reports. The course covers preparation, drafting, revising and editing in readiness to publish reports.
Also covered is how to use Heading Styles, building automatic Tables of Content and learning how to use tools to signpost and aid the reader navigating long documents.
This half-day course supports the learners, showing shortcuts on formatting documents in order to maintain consistency and professional presentation.
- Prepare, draft, revise, edit and publish reports
- Using Heading Styles
- Build automatic Tables of Content
- Tables for diagrams and graphics
- Tools to signpost and aid the reader navigating a long document
- Shortcuts on formatting
- Maintaining consistency
- Professional presentation