Plant and Machinery
Aims & Objectives:
This ITSSAR approved course gives the delegate a better knowledge and understanding of how to safely use a Disc Cutter.
- Undertake inspection and pre-start checks
- Perform starting and stopping procedures
- Demonstrate the safe use of the tool
- Change abrasive wheels for a Disc Cutter
- State how to deal with defective equipment
- State the safety requirements for re-fuelling of a Disc Cutter
£145 per delegate
All prices are based on delivery at our training centre near Chichester, West Sussex.
Prices include all training materials, certificates and refreshments throughout the day (including lunch for full day courses).
We can deliver on-site and bespoke training packages to meet your business needs. Please contact us for further information and quotations.