Tractor Driving and Handling
Tractor Driving Handling
This Tractor Driving Handling course will teach the delegate the important skills needed to drive a tractor & trailer safely both in work place and on the road.
The course can be tailored towards the complete novice or more experienced tractor driver, and course contents varied accordingly.
- A review of the legislation regarding tractor driving
- Safe driving techniques
- Daily maintenance and pre-start checks
- Identification of controls on the tractor
- Safe starting procedures
- Brake safety
- Safe attachment of a trailer
- Correct practice for loading a trailer and securing the load
- Safe practical driving
- Safe parking
- Post operational checks
Course Content pdf & requirements:
Please see below links to:
We can deliver on-site and bespoke training packages to meet your business needs.
For further information contact:
Kelly, Nina or Graham on 01243 216278