Terms & Conditions
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, Growtrain reserves the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues:
- Growtrain reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Growtrain reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
Joining Instructions for Public Courses:
On confirmation of taking part in a course we will issue booking confirmation joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes location and venue details and course timings.
Substitutions can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
Payment can be made by cheque or BACS. Our payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice for existing clients or prior to the event for new clients.In the event of late payment, we reserve our statutory right to interest at the rate of 8% above base under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 0 — 7 days = 100% of the course fee
- 8 – 14 days before a course = 50% of the course fee
- 15 – 21 days before a course = 25% of the course fee
Any free of charge bookings would be subject to a £50 administration charge in the event of any cancellation.
Health & Safety:
- Details of these requirements, including a full equipment list, can be found on the specific course page of our website.
- For Plant & Machinery and Pesticide courses the appropriate P.P.E must be worn and please provide your own safety boots.
- All machinery used for training on sites must have a valid LOLER certificate and be fit for purpose with no defects. Growtrain site and equipment is compliant with Health and Safety.
- Where delivery is on client’s site, this must also comply.
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments.
- Photographic ID is required. Delegates attending Refresher and Re-qualifier courses must supply existing licence at the time of booking.
- Location, Transport and parking details are available on our ‘Contact’ website page