At Growtrain Ltd we recognize that privacy is important. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your confidential information.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
Who are we?
Growtrain Ltd is the data controller and this means that it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process this personal data?
Growtrain Ltd complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data: by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that sufficient technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use this personal data for the following purposes:
– Communicating with you
– Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
-Providing our services
– Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
– Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
– Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
– Developing new services
– Administration of Billing and Financial Records
– Processing of Credit / Debit Cards and Direct Debits
– To provide Technical Support where necessary
– To keep you informed of our latest promotions, news and events.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared following our Confidentiality and Client Access to Records and Information Sharing policies.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with Guide to Data Protection – Principle 5 Retaining Personal Data, we retain all records while you have on-going services with us, if you do not have any services with us your data may be held for a period of up to 2 years.
– We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
– We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
– As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Growtrain Ltd Legal Agreements.
We use a variety of tools to manage your project throughout its life with us, this includes relaying your information onto Third Party Software for internal use only, these include: Administrate, Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox and Xero.
This website does include social media sharing buttons to 3rd party sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, which may set 3rd party cookies. Please refer to these sites’ individual privacy policies for further information.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.htmlCookies
a. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
b. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
c. The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gav_, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv].
d. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact us in the first instance on 01243 216278 or by email email@example.com or in writing to Growtrain Ltd, 8 Woodhorn Business Centre, Woodhorn Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 2BX United Kingdom.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:-
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which the nursery setting holds about you.
• The right to request that the nursery setting corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the setting to retain such data.
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
• The right to request that Growtrain Ltd (current data controller) provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) of which Growtrain Ltd are registered with as a Data Controller