Plant and Machinery Training Courses
Plant and Machinery Courses
Are you looking for a nationally accredited training provider that can ensure you meet the legal requirements for the safe operating of your plant and machinery? Growtrain offers a wide range of practical, hands-on training courses suitable for novice operators and advanced testing for those with a good deal of experience. Our highly experienced training team are nationally accredited. This means we can offer both the training and deliver the examinations and assessments at the end of the course.
We offer plant and machinery courses in areas that include:
- Fork lift truck training
- Tele-hander training courses
- Tractor driving courses
- Scissor lift and cherry picker training
- Brushcutters, chainsaws and abrasive wheels courses
With a wealth of on-site experience we are able to tailor the courses we offer to make them directly relevant to the daily work and responsibilities of your staff. “There is a legal duty for every employer to ensure that their employees are adequately trained for the machinery they operate” – Provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998 (Regulation 9). Training is essential for every individual who operates heavy plant and machinery in a work environment.It is a legal requirement because it is essential for personal safety and the safety of others that may be around you.
Delivery of training at your own site will require:
- Somewhere quiet to do any theory work, ideally a classroom scenario with a few chairs and table.
- A power point to plug lap tops into.
- Loads to lift and mark out a course.
- All equipment will require a valid LOLER certificate and fully charged and available for the practical sessions
- Approved Code of Practice – Rider-operated lift trucks
- Approved Code of Practice – Safe Operations and Lifting Equipment
- ITSSAR Ratios
- Industrial Truck Groups ABA
- PPE Regulations 1998
- PUWER 1998
- The Constructions (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Warehousing and storage – hsg76
- Working platforms (non-integrated) on forklift trucks – guidance pm28 (4th ed)
- The selection, management and use of mobile elevating work platforms
- FAQ’s from aba Workplace Transport
- Farm Vehicles
Counterbalance Trucks B1,B2,B3
- Counterbalance Novice
- Counterbalance Experienced
- Counterbalance Conversion
- Counterbalance Safety Refresher
Rough Terrain Trucks J1,J2
- Loading Shovel Licence
- JCB Swing Bucket
- Scissor Lift
- Cherry Picker
- MEWP General information
- Reach Truck Refresher
- Reach Truck