Abrasive Wheels ITSSAR
Our abrasive wheel training courses are suitable for all operators, managers and supervisors, who as part of their working duties select, mount, specify or use abrasive wheels as defined in PUWER Regulations 1998.
- Provides a brief outline of the health and safety at work Act 1974.
- Provision & use of work Equipment regulations 1998.
- Safety in the use of abrasive wheels HSG17.
- Personal protective equipment regulations 1998.
- Hazards arising from use of abrasive wheels.
- Methods of construction of an abrasive wheel.
- Methods of storing, handling & transporting of abrasive wheels.
- Mounting procedures.
- Diamond wheels.
- Balancing of grinding wheels, correct method of dressing wheels.
- Adjustment of guards and rests.
- All elements on bench grinders, hand held portable grinders/cutters
- Question papers
Accredited via ITSSAR – Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register
Delegate, Equipment & PPE Requirements
The attendees will need to bring the following PPE (Personnel Protective Clothing)
- Work boots
- Safety glasses
- Ear defenders, (or ear protection if disposable ear plugs cannot be used).
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX||09 Aug 2019||08:30h – 13:30h||£90.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX
09 Aug 2019
08:30h – 13:30h
£90.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 4 Places Available!
|Register Now » 4 Places Available!|