Use of Chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform Independent Assessment Unit 311
- The Use of a Chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform is a 1 day NPTC accredited course followed by an independent assessment on completion of the training.
- This course allows current chainsaw operators to be trained and assessed, confirming their safety and competency in the use of a chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform - MEWP.
- This course also covers the relevant health and safety legislation and industry good practice.
- Relevant Health & Safety and industry good practice
- Set up and operate a MEWP
- Deal with emergency situations affecting operators working from a MEWP
- Understand how to operate a chainsaw from a MEWP
- Prepare a MEWP for transport