- Highfield accredited qualification
- Aiimed at learners who work in an environment where coming into contact with hazardous substances is likely.
- This includes workplaces in areas such as manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and office environments.
- Please bring photographic ID.
- Please notify us of any delegate disability or additional needs which may require reasonable adjustments.
- Introduction to COSHH
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazardous Substances
- Substances Covered by COSHH Regulations
- Routes of Entry
- The Effects of Hazardous Substances
- Monitoring and Health Surveillance
- Hazardous Substances Risk Assessments