Essential Employment Law
- The Essential Employment Law is a 1 day course and suitable for anyone with responsibility for recruiting, terminating, managingthe performance of, or generally looking after, the health and welfare ofworkers.
- This course focuses onkey legislation that every Manager needs to be aware of and provides an updateon recent and expected changes to legislation that may require you to rethink current policies and procedures.
- With afocus on trying to find solutions to common problems and concerns you are currently facing, issues are discussed which are current and relevant.
- Attendees may submitanonymous employment issues and concerns in advance and these will form thebasis of the afternoon workshop.
- Key employment legislation
- Employment Tribunals - facts and fiction
- Basic rules for successful people management
- Case Law – common pitfalls
- On the horizon – what changes can we expect in the near future
- Case study workshop