Excavator Novice Operator 360 ITSSAR
- A 5 day course for delegates with little or no operative skills/experience.
- ITSSAR Accredited delivered at clients site using clients equipment
- Excavators are heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, bucket and cab on a rotating platform known as the “house”.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974,
- PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling of 360 Excavator
- Pre-use checks and Maintenance
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the 360 Excavator
- Manoeuvring the 360 Excavator in open and confined areas
- Excavating deep and shallow
- Trenching, back-filling and levelling
- Mound work
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course