Excellence in Team Leadership
- Excellence in Team Leadership is a 1 day course designed to introduce new leaders to management.
- Increasing numbers of organisations expect junior and middle managers to act as leaders. This course will help to enhance your leadership, credibility and improve the performance of people within your organisation.
- You will look at how personal attributes, behaviours and common goals have the capacity to influence people.
- No formal training is required.
- The course is run in an informal ‘workshop’ environment and is an ideal taster course prior to embarking on the Excellence in Supervisory Management 2 day course, or the Excellence in Management 6 day programme.
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the Team Leader
- Recognise the advantages of using different leadership styles
- Effective communication
- The art of giving clear instructions
- Delegation the challenges and barriers
- Managing the performance of others and understanding the performance management cycle
- Dealing with difficult people assertive steps
- Giving feedback