Finance for Non-Financial Managers Foundation
- The Finance for Non-Financial Managers Foundation course is a 1 day course providing an introduction to the fundamentals of business finance.
- This course will give Managers a greater understanding of the fundamentals of how money works in business.
- Delegates will learn about the working knowledge of Budgets, Management Accounts, Balance Sheets & Cash flow.
- Financial terminology and concepts
- Financial and Management accounting
- Types of account
- Income statement - Understanding profit and loss statements and Balance sheet
- Cost behaviour and types
- The difference between profit and cash
- Cash Flow management and forecasting
- Income/revenue/sales/turnover/fees and Basic budgeting