Finance for Non Financial Managers Intermediate
- Building upon a basic working knowledge of Budgets, Management Accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash flow, this course is aimed at enhancing managers’ understanding of finance with a view to enabling them to make better decisions.
- An ideal follow-on from Foundation level, this course will give the delegate an understanding of cash flow planning, monitoring and control of activities and the management of working capital can lead to improved profitability.
- Calculating key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Stock valuation
- Marginal costing
- Budget – Sales and production
- Key Financial Statements - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets & Cash Flow Statement
- Measuring performance: profitability, liquidity & working capital
- Depreciation and amortisation
- Break even analysis
- Managing Working Capital
- Interpreting & managing Budgets for control
- Understanding the decision making process of capital and revenue expenditure