Counterbalance Experienced Operator ITSSAR
- This course is suitable for drivers with basic operative skills and recent (within last 6 months) and regular use of a Fork Lift.
- This course is a fully accredited ITSSAR approved training course. Successful delegate attain a Certificate of Training.
- For ITSSAR Category B1 (up to 5 tonne) - courses held at Growtrain site.
- For ITSSAR Categories: B1 (up to 5 tonne), B2 (5 – 15 tonne), B3 (over 15 tonne) & B4 (Counterbalance – stand-on) – courses on client site, using client equipment. Please provide exact make and model of equipment at time of booking.
- Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years
- Undertake daily checks pre-use
- Driving a fork lift truck in an efficient and safe manner
- Training in loading and unloading the fork lift truck
- Training in stacking and de-stacking the fork lift truck
- Know and apply the Operator’s Safety Code
- Understand legal responsibilities
- Theoretical test
- Practical test