Food Safety in Manufacturing L2
- This qualification is ideal for anyone working in the food manufacturing industry or those about to start work in the industry.
- Learners gaining this qualification will know that food safety is the responsibility of everyone involved in the storage, preparation, processing, packing and handling of food.
- The Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (RQF) is accredited and has been developed to protect customers, brand reputation and profits.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
- The total qualification time for this qualification is 7 hours, of this 6 hours are recommended as guided learning hours.TQT is an estimate of the total number of hours it would take an average learner to achieve and demonstrate the necessary level of attainment to be awarded with a qualification, both under direct supervision (forming guided learning hours) and without supervision (all other time).
- TQT and GLH values are advisory and assigned to a qualification as guidance.
How is the qualification assessed?
- This qualification is assessed by multiple-choice examination OR open response workbook.
Refreshments at Growtrain:
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks are provided
- Please supply your own lunch