Health & Safety in the Work Place Level 2
Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
This qualification is designed to provide learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
The objective of the qualification is to:
- understand the importance of the role of an employee within company health and safety regulations
- learn the importance of support as a role in the workplace
A one day course with a multiple-choice exam, held at the end of the day's training.
The qualification provides learners with:
- an understanding of the responsibilities of employers and employees
- the benefits of good health and safety
- steps to a risk assessment and how accidents can be reduced
- steps to be aware of near misses and ill-health
- steps to be aware of typical hazards and controls in a workplace
- the understanding of common causes of accidents
- knowledge of emergency procedures
- understanding the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX||14 May 2020||09:00h – 16:00h||£145.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX
14 May 2020
09:00h – 16:00h
£145.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 10 Places Available!
|Register Now » 10 Places Available!|