ILM Level 2 Award Leadership & Team Skills
- The ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership & Team Skills is an accredited 4 day course.
- This course enables delegates to progress within an academic framework. Ideal for practicing team leaders, helping them to become more effective and confident in their role. Also supports new or aspiring team leaders making the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
- The units in this qualification cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership, and getting results – from problem-solving to planning and monitoring workloads.
- Individuals learn core leadership and management skills transferable to the workplace. Employers gain motivated and competent team leaders, leading to increased productivity and improved team performance.
- This course includes assignments which link directly to the workplace, resulting in a nationally recognised qualification.
Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Team Leader
- Be able to seek feedback on their workplace performance to identify strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement
Planning and Monitoring Work
- Understand how to work within the organisational guidelines to achieve team goals
- Understand how to plan and allocate work
- Understand how to monitor team performance against the plan
- Understand the importance of effective communication
- Understand the methods of communication
- Understand the importance of maintaining accurate records of communication
Understanding Change in the Workplace
- Understand Change in the Workplace
- Know how to Support the Implementation of Change in the Workplace
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX||09:00h – 16:00h||£750.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8A PO20 2BX
09:00h – 16:00h
£750.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 12 Places Available!
|Register Now » 12 Places Available!|