- The Instructional Techniques course is a 1 day course designed to help the instructor to develop confident, independent trainees to perform their tasks when the trainer is not present.
- The newly learned techniques will enable trainees to become more independent.
- The benefits of training and the learning process
- Review of skills
- Planning instruction
- Writing objectives
- Deciding on instruction content
- Preparing a skills analysis
- Putting over the content
- Giving instruction
- Instructor styles
- Dealing with difficult people
- Learning styles
- Correcting errors