Manual Handling Practical
A half day course delivered at Growtrain or on client's site. The Manual Handling Practical course covers the obligations under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992, for employers to take appropriate steps to reduce the risk of injury to employees – this includes suitable training. The course covers hands-on elements of the subject and teaches learners techniques to lift, carry, push and pull objects safely within their individual capabilities, covered within the HSE Manual Handling at Work document. Wherever possible objects from the learners own work situation will be used in practical activities.
- Introduction to manual handling
- Legal duties relating to manual handling in the workplace
- Assessing manual handling activities
- High-risk manual handling activities
- Reducing manual handling risks
- Practical manual handling techniques
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX||20 Oct 2020||13:00h – 16:00h||£65.00||
Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX
20 Oct 2020
13:00h – 16:00h
£65.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 12 Places Available!
|Register Now » 12 Places Available!|