- Pesticide update training is a requirement under the Code of Practice for the Safe Use of Pesticides.
- This course refreshes and updates users knowledge of pesticides and ensures that they are fully conversant with current legislation and best practice.
NRoSO Points – 6 & BASIS Points – 8
- Legislation - FEPA / Sustainable Use Directive - COSHH - H & S at Work Act - Water
- Labels — Recognition & Interpretation refresher - New pictograms and change in Field of Use
- Label Exercise.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pesticide Storage and handling
- Records — Systems & Monitoring
- Disposal — Methods & Updates
- Environment & Sustainability Directive
- EAMU - Off Labels approval
- Calibration - exercise
- Nozzle Settings - Spray Quality
- Machine Maintenance
- Dangers of Overdosing
- Buffer Zones - How to complete a LERAP
- Multi choice question on general Pesticide application
- COSHH multi-choice
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX||16 Oct 2019||09:00h – 16:00h||£85.00||
Growtrain Ltd 8C PO20 2BX
16 Oct 2019
09:00h – 16:00h
£85.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 11 Places Available!
|Register Now » 11 Places Available!|
Contact Nina or Graham on 01243 216278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course