- This Plant Growth Course will give the delegate the knowledge and understanding of the 'workings of a plant' and how we can influence this.
- The course is bespoke to meet the needs of the delegates attending with discussion around the specific crops worked with.
- Basic Plant Structure and Function
- Nutrient Uptake
- Role of Different Nutrients
- Plant Hormones
- Plant Growth – Roots, Shoots and Flowers
- Growing media and plant compost
- Nutrition in Growing Media
- Humidity Measurement
- Plant Nutrient Measurement
- pH Measurement
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX||02 Nov 2021||09:00h – 16:00h||£165.00||
Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX
02 Nov 2021
09:00h – 16:00h
£165.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 11 Places Available!
|Register Now » 11 Places Available!|
Contact Graham on 01243 216278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course