- The Project Management 1 day course is designed to enable delegates to successfully plan, resource and budget for a project.
- The course introduces the underpinning knowledge to become a project manager including; understanding the role of project manager, identifying stakeholders of the project, planning, executing and reviewing their project, identifying project risks and gaining the tools of project management.
- Identify key processes in project management and the project life cycle
- Define a project scope and critical success factors
- Identify stakeholders and develop a communication plan
- Create an effective project plan, define milestones, critical path, process and change control protocols
- Describe the different roles in a project team
- Analyse risk and develop preventive or contingent action plans
- Define effective project handover, closure and evaluation