Risk Assessments HABC Level 3
- This qualification has been developed for those who have a responsibility to conduct risk assessments at low-risk premises.
- The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 20 hours and of this 14 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
- These include the importance of health and safety in the workplace, the principles of risk assessment, the relationship between hazard and applying the hierarchy of control to control risk.
- This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination and the completion of an internally set and assessed activity.
- Highfield Qualification Specification