Rodent Control CRRU Compliant
- Stewardship rules apply to the supply and use of rodenticides being authorised for application by professionals outdoors and carrying labels with ‘stewardship conditions’
- Pest controllers, farmers, gamekeepers:
- All must be qualified for access to professional products.
- Use rodenticides only after careful consideration of all options.
- Use first those methods you expect to be fully effective but which present lower risks to wildlife
- Rodenticide residues in wildlife are being monitored closely
- HSE, and other government agencies are overseeing stewardship, wildlife residues and rodenticide availability
- The 1/2 day course will be a theory workshop in the classroom followed by a multi-choice assessment.
- Results for the course take approx 14 days.
- Need for Control
- Eradication Campaign
- Assessing risk
- Chemical Control
- Presenting bait safely
- Ongoing strategy
- Responsible rodenticide use
- Record Keeping
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX||18 Nov 2021||09:00h – 12:30h||£135.00||
Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX
18 Nov 2021
09:00h – 12:30h
£135.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 7 Places Available!
|Register Now » 7 Places Available!|
Contact Graham on 01243 216278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course