Rodent Control CRRU Compliant
A fully compliant course meeting the CRRU Stewardship requirement: Click logo for more detail
- Stewardship rules apply to the supply and use of rodenticides being authorised for application by professionals outdoors and carrying labels with ‘stewardship conditions’
- Pest controllers, farmers, gamekeepers:
- All must be qualified for access to professional products.
- Use rodenticides only after careful consideration of all options.
- Use first those methods you expect to be fully effective but which present lower risks to wildlife
- Rodenticide residues in wildlife are being monitored closely
- HSE, and other government agencies are overseeing stewardship, wildlife residues and rodenticide availability
The 1/2 day course will be a theory workshop in the classroom followed by a multi-choice assessment. Results for the course take approx 14 days.
- Need for Control
- Eradication Campaign
- Assessing risk
- Chemical Control
- Presenting bait safely
- Ongoing strategy
- Responsible rodenticide use
- Record Keeping
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX||30 Nov 2020||09:00h – 12:30h||£135.00||
Growtrain Ltd PO20 2BX
30 Nov 2020
09:00h – 12:30h
£135.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » 2 Places Available!
|Register Now » 2 Places Available!|