Telehandler Conversion ITSSAR
- 2 day ITSSAR Rough Terrain course delivered on client sites using their truck.
- For delegates with a current Fork Lift license in a different category
- J1 (Masted lift truck)
- J2 (Variable reach/telescopic up to 9m lift, 2 or 4 wheel steer/articulate),
- Safety refresher of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
- Delegates attending an accredited course are required to bring photographic ID with them to the course.
- Current legislation and Pre-use Checks & Maintenance (Record Keeping and Reporting)
- Introduction to the machine and it’s controls
- Starting / Stopping, Observational Techniques
- Basic Steering & Steering in Confined Spaces
- Approaching a Load to Pick Up & Place
- Bulk Stacking and Loading & Unloading a Vehicle
- Place & Retrieve a Load from Industrial Racking Systems (All Heights)
- Re-Fuel / Re-Charge / LPG Changing Bottles
- Theoretical Assessment and Practical Assessment